Are you passionate about people? Are you interested in a company that excels in customer experiences and has a strong customer brand? Do values matter to you? Do you bring your real self to work and live to the values – customer service, excellence, social responsibility, health & safety and integrity? Join the LCBO team this Summer Season!
Job Title: Customer Service Representative – Retail Stores
Job Type: Fixed Term (May to September)
Hourly rate: $15.78
Language: English (Advanced French language proficiency is an asset)
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Customer engagement, sharing product knowledge and providing a best in class Customer Experience
- Assisting with receiving of inventory, stock replenishment and maintaining Customer Ready Standards
- Job rotational duties may include repetitive lifting of cases in varying weights and sizes, standing continuously, and processing customer transactions while leaving a great lasting impression
What LCBO Offers You:
- Thrive: Exposure to a public sector agency and working in an engaging team environment
- Connect: Work in an environment where technology and people connect
- Develop: Grow your skills through our paid online and in-class mandatory training programs, and have access to ongoing learning opportunities, and comprehensive product education
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a wage above minimum
What You Need:
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Reference & Police Security Check
Applicants will be required to provide an original criminal record check at their own expense prior to commencing work with LCBO.
The criminal record check document must have been issued no more than six (6) months prior to first day of employment.
Criminal record checks can be obtained by attending your local police department (please be aware that pricing and processing time will vary by location)
Or by using an online platform provided by a third-party supplier like Sterling Talent Solutions: https://www.sterlingtalentsolutions.ca/landing-pages/l/lcbo-retail-stores/. (completed online and results are returned usually within one business day)
- Please note that LCBO is not responsible for applicants’ use of any third party supplier of criminal record checks.
- Please be advised that candidates meeting above criteria may be contacted via email. As such, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder
Opportunities exist across the province; please visit and apply on www.lcbo.com/careers. We appreciate your interest, and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.