Working in a team enviroment, the ATON Transfer In Officer is responsible for providing courteous, accurate and timely information to our internal business lines, ScotiaMcLeod and iTRADE as it relates to ATON account transfers in requests. This includes addressing branch inquiries on set- up, timing or general inquiries regarding an account transfer process.
This individual will be responsible for the review of account transfer documents, the set up of a TFIN (when required), follow up based on the defined SLA timelines, providing branch status updates via SPAD (on set up, and follow up), email and phone. Manage rejects and follow transfer through to completeness. The individual will be expected to know, understand and met the defined SLA’s for ATON transfer in requests. This individual will be repsonsible as part of team to ensure the general email and phone line inquiries are answered on a timely basis.
To ensure the delivery of customer service to our internal business lines for ATON Transfer In’s :
- Review transfer documentation – approve or reject
- Rejects must be communicated to Branch via email if branch interaction is required
- Answering incoming branch telephone calls keep “hold time” to a minimum
- Ensure that inquiry responses are on a timely bases
- Provide prompt and accurate information / direction on ATON Transfer In inquiries while meeting or exceeding the department defined SLA’s and adhering to IIROC regulations and time frames
- Complete follow through and communication to the branch on action committed to by the service call desk officer
Responsible for ensuring that the client account on Broadridge has an clear SPAD description of setup and follow up on the request
- Add clear and concise SPAD’s to the clients account
- To bring forward/escalate problem items as necessary to supervisor
- Problem solving skills
Provide a friendly courteous environment for our internal clients to forward account transfer inquiries
- By being respectful
- Be a “team player”
- Complete Sundry Duties as assigned
- To accurately record statistics of all inquiries received and complete
- Post secondary education.
- Financial industry work experience preferred.